WHAT ARE YOUR SAFETY GUIDELINES?
Our faemli Baby Lounger is designed to be used under direct supervision during supervised lounging or tummy time. It is important to be in the same room as your baby when using the Baby Lounger.
During the night, please ensure safe crib practices. Do not use your lounger in, or in place of a bassinet or cot. The lounger is not recommended for co-sleeping. due to the padded sides.
Please follow the safety guidelines below when using our Baby Lounger:
- Direct supervision is required at all times when using the Baby Lounger. Never leave your baby unattended in the Baby Lounger.
- Do not use the Baby Lounger in or in place of a bassinet, cot or moses basket.
- Always place your baby on their back to sleep while in the Baby Lounger.
- Do not use loose blankets or swaddles or pillows with the Baby Lounger.
- Always use the Baby Lounger on a flat, firm and stable surface.
- Do not place the Baby Lounger on any surface that it could fall from.
- The Baby Lounger is recommended for babies 0-9m.
- Do not use the Baby Lounger near a wall or other vertical structure as babies may become entrapped.
- Keep the Baby Lounger away from any open flames.
- Always exercise caution when using the Baby Lounger.
ARE YOUR PRODUCTS BREATHABLE?
Yes, the faemli Baby Lounger uses organic cotton and polyester fill which are known for their breathability and temperature regulation.
CAN YOU USE THE BABY LOUNGER FOR CO-SLEEPING?
According to guidelines, padded loungers should only be used under direct supervision. The faemli Baby Lounger is not a sleeping device and should not be used for co-sleeping.
WHAT IS THE BABY LOUNGER MADE FROM?
The faemli Baby Lounger features two different materials and lounging positions, which gives you many options of using it!
One side of the Baby Lounger is made with Tencel® fibres that absorb moisture and prevents bacteria. This side is made using a unique 3D Mesh technology to ensure maximum airflow and breathability, making it perfect for warmer days.
The other side is made with 3D organic cotton mesh that is also breathable and perfect for cooler days. The Baby Lounger is filled with durable, lightweight polyester fibre that is machine washable and quick drying.
IF NOT FOR OVERNIGHT, HOW CAN I USE THE BABY LOUNGER?
Any time you need an extra set of arms to hold your baby or a safe space to place your baby down, you can use the faemli Baby Lounger.
CAN YOU USE THE BABY LOUNGER WITHOUT A COVER?
Yes, you definitely can! However, having a cover reduces the amount of wear and number of times the lounger will need to be washed.
HOW SHOULD MY BABY BE POSITIONED IN THE BABY LOUNGER?
Place your baby in the lounger with their bottom up to the end of the lounger and drape their legs over the end. This position helps prevent them from rolling or turning.
HOW DO I WASH THE BABY LOUNGER?
All of our items are machine washable!
- Gentle machine wash in cold water
- Dry flat
- Ensure that Baby Lounger is completely dry before use or storage
- DO NOT: Bleach, dry clean, soak, tumble dry or iron
THE STUFFING IN MY BABY LOUNGER HAS SHIFTED. HOW DO I FIX THIS?
The filling can shift during washing or from baby’s head/legs pushing against the edges but it can be easily fluffed and reshaped!
If you have further questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org