The medi mat is a versatile mat that can be used as a splat mat under the high chair, play mat, activity mat for painting, reading, and just making mess in general! It is compact enough to carry for outdoor activities too.
Our leather mats are made with buttery soft vegan leather on top and flocked suede on the bottom, with our debossed logo on the front side and a hanging strap on the back side.
Measures: 100cm x 100cm
- Wipeable & water-resistant.
- Compact, lightweight & portable.
- Free of toxins.
- Bonded leather mats are backed with flocked suede, which contains 12% leather fibres.
- Comes with a portable & sustainable canvas bag.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR MAT
- To clean the vegan leather surface, wipe with a damp, soapy cloth or paper towel. Use a gentle cleaner if needed. Do not use products containing acid or chlorine.
- To clean the flocked suede bottom, shake off any dirt, grass, sand etc, gently wipe clean with a damp cloth or wipes and gentle cleaner if needed.
- Do not machine wash, tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean.
- Dry flat and make sure it is completely dry before folding and storing away.
- Mats can be stored hanging or folded.
- Avoid permanent markers/pens, anything with heavy dyes, sharp objects while using the mat.
- Be careful with mineral sunscreens as they may stain.
- Wrinkles can be released by laying your mat flat in the sun or hanging it when not in use. General use of the mat will gradually release deep creases.
- The flocked suede bottom is durable and made to wear, just like the soles of your shoes.
I ordered a couple matching sets for gifts as many of my girls are becoming mamas this year. They are as beautiful as they looked, if not better. I love the colours and the materials and simply can’t wait to buy some for my family someday.
We're constantly using our Faemli mat - for indoor and outdoor picnics, puzzles...it's so versatile! It's also the perfect gift for new parents.
Got mine in tan and absolutely love it! It’s stylish and easily clean. Just mist with dish wash water and wipe. I can just live it as it is as it’s pretty in the room. If not I’ll just hang it. So easy.
I love the leather mats. They look so good and are very functional (we have 2). We use them for tummy time, play time, change mats and am looking forward to using them more as the baby grows. Very easy to clean too!
The sage mat is such a beautiful color!