The maxi mat is designed to travel with you and family/friends to the beach, the park, or simply stay home on the living room floor or over the table.
Our leather mats are made with buttery soft vegan leather on top and flocked suede on the bottom, with our debossed logo on the front side and a hanging strap on the back side.
Measures: 135cm x 135cm
- Wipeable & water-resistant.
- Compact, lightweight & portable.
- Free of toxins.
- Bonded leather mats are backed with flocked suede, which contains 12% leather fibres.
- Comes with a portable & sustainable canvas bag.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR MAT
- To clean the vegan leather surface, wipe with a damp, soapy cloth or paper towel. Use a gentle cleaner if needed. Do not use products containing acid or chlorine.
- To clean the flocked suede bottom, shake off any dirt, grass, sand etc, gently wipe clean with a damp cloth or wipes and gentle cleaner if needed.
- Do not machine wash, tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean.
- Dry flat and make sure it is completely dry before folding and storing away.
- Mats can be stored hanging or folded.
- Avoid permanent markers/pens, anything with heavy dyes, sharp objects while using the mat.
- Be careful with mineral sunscreens as they may stain.
- Wrinkles can be released by laying your mat flat in the sun or hanging it when not in use. General use of the mat will gradually release deep creases.
- The flocked suede bottom is durable and made to wear, just like the soles of your shoes.
The playmats are a gorgeous colour and texture, I thought they would be thicker but the plus side to that is they are light and small when folded. The pale pink one looks dirty after playing on it and needs to be wiped often. I have been asked too many times to review the playmats!!
Super versatile and practical, I use it for so many things. From picnics to the beach to a mat under the highchair, it is super light weight and easy to clean.
I stubbled across this company by chance & I am so thankful I did!
I got both the mini & maxi mats and I am so incredibly impressed and would recommend them to everyone, especially mummas/families! I keep them both in the car and use the mini as a change mat & maxi multiple times daily for almost everything!! I need one in the house too because it’s basically attached to me at all times. The most lush material imaginable, I cannot even describe! I love laying the maxi out on the grass or sand for a comfortable place for myself, hubbie & baby (perfect size for the whole fam) to sit but be able to easily shake or wipe anything off. Oh & the canvas bag they come in is the greatest invention! Honestly couldn’t be happier, if you need convincing to buy...here it is!! ✨✨✨
They are brilliant exactly what I was looking for. My plan is to use the medium size under the highchair to make for easy clean up. Thanks again
I LOVE our Faemli mats. I originally only purchased one, but have since gone back and purchased two more! They are incredibly soft and beautiful. Perfect for picnics at the park or in the living room!